Tuesday, January 16, 2007

MYSELF

Hi, my name is Oihana and I'm 22 years old. I live in the North of Spain. It's very beautiful and it is very different, but now I live near Jacsonville for 4 months. I studied business in my country and I hope that I come back to search for work. I came here to study English a little bit and live a new experience. I don't like to get inside the house. I like to go the shopping and I like to surf, but I have never practised. Perhaps one day have an opportunity.

5 comments:

Henry said...

Hi Ohianna.

Oh mi dear spain friend. I enjoy so much to trip on the bus with you, too. see you soon!.

kayla said...

Oihana, you should talk to Takumi in class 3. He does a lot of surfing. It's great to have you in class.

Mikelino said...

Oihana what is the best time to visit Spain???

Anonymous said...

do you enjoy United State?

Juan Carlos said...

Hy!!!!

I want you known that you are a special person for me. You never forget that.
bye bye