Tuesday, January 16, 2007

HI EVERYBODY

Hello! My name is Frantz. I'm 23 years old. I'm from HAITI. I have a big family, 3 sisters and 3brothers. I'm a student of the ELP. I came to JAX 3 months ago to study and I live on Princeton Square BLVD with two sisters. I'm really happy to study here beacause my teachers and my classmates are very nice to me. I like to go to the beach, to the movie theater, and I like bodybuilding also. I'm not tall, I'm not short. I want to be an accontant or a manager.

6 comments:

Henry said...

The happinest man.

Hi Frantz, you speak english well.

kayla said...

Frantz, I'm so happy to teach you again this semester.

anita said...

Hi Frantz,you need a smile!Please!!

Vitor Bianchi said...

Hii My brother ...

How are you going .. ?? I hope everything its ok ...


See you soon ...

Frantz said...

Don't worry man i'm pretty GOOD!

B.M.J said...

hiiiiiiii
i'm happy 2 meet a nice freind like u