Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Guess Who? Is me Wan Ting

Hello!!
My name is Wan Ting .I'm from Taiwan.
I was a cram school's teacher.
English is my love. I can't wait to learn English.
I knew Jacksonville,because my relatives lived here long time.
I am not a social person. At first, I'm always shy,
but for children and seniors I am more talkative.
Maybe it is a little strange for everyone. It is my characteristic.
If you know me long time I think we can make good friends .
Anyway, I am glad to be here and to know everyone.^_^

6 comments:

Henry said...

Hi Wan Ting.

It's a pleasure to meet you. I think that you are not shy.

kayla said...

Wan Ting, I love the colors of your post. Do you know those are gator colors? (From the University of Florida) Go gators!!

anita said...

Hi Wan Ting.


Thank you for helping me study.Good
luck the rest of the semester.

miyoung said...

Hi Wan Ting.
I think you are so good and nice.
I'm so happy because I met good friend.

Thakn you Wan Ting ^_^

Mikelino said...

Hi Wan Ting we have a picnic next friday!!!!

Vitor Bianchi said...

owww .. I don't have any idea or maybe This is my DIDIA .. Right ??
I am very happy because we are classmets again ...You are nice people and I think we will have fun this semester ok ..

See u ... bye BYe ...