Tuesday, January 16, 2007

DON'T SEE

My name: tin
I come from Vietnam. i'm 18 years old. In the free time i'm at hme a watch TV or listen to music. I like football but i don't play it well so i don't want to talk abought it and about me too.
Vietnam is small country but it has beauty place .It doesn't have many tall buildings or cars but it have some very beatiful beaches you can go and look the sun down. If you want to travel in vietnam i think you go to the "Hue"city it is not a big city but it has a river run slowly and slowly the name the river is "songhuong" .

3 comments:

Henry said...

Hi Tin

You say soccer or football (american game). It's nice to meet you.

kayla said...

Tin, welcome to class. I would love to visit Vietnam one day.

Anonymous said...

I think you want to be a hacker. I hope you can? come on