Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I like to travel

Miguel O.
1/9/2007

Story
Hello, I was born in Lima, Peru. Lima is the capital of Peru. In Peru there are several cities with

the buildings and people with traditional customs. Cusco is the most important city in Peru,

because in this city is Macchu Picchu. This place was a sacred temple by the INCAS. I always

like to travel around the world; because of I know several countries, by my Job and as a tourist.

When I visited the USA for the first time I saw that this country has several cultures and

people. I hope to visit many cities in this country, if it is with my friends that would be very nice.

2 comments:

Henry said...

Hi miguel.

Peru is an intersting country to visit. I hope go to peru.

kayla said...

Miguel, What is your job? I like traveling, too.