Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Hiiiiiiii EVERYBODY

My name is Anita.I study English in UNF. I am from Hungary in Europe. Hungary is a small country in Europe.I love my country,but I live in Florida because my husband is American.I live in Jacksonville two years.I like sports,when I have free time my friend goes with me to the gym. I like to go bowling,shopping,walking.My hobby is taking photographs. Budapest is capitol city in Hungary.Budapest has a many beautiful places,many old houses,and bridges.Come with me and I will show you my nice country.

7 comments:

Henry said...

Hi annita:

It's nice to meet you. You are a nice person because you has a great patience with U.S when we try to speak english. Thanks for that. You speak very well.

kayla said...

Thank you for telling us about your country. Very interesting.

Frantz said...

Don't worry i'm always doing GOOD!

Vitor Bianchi said...

Hii Annita .. Oww I think you have a really good ideia... We can go to the beach and I can teacher you to surf , its very easy and the weather is very good right now . I hope you can do a very good job ok .

See you soon ... Bye Byeee

Mikelino said...

Annita, I have a cousin from Hungary his name is Fancisco Pizarro, he went to live to Hungary 20 years ago.

W.T. said...

Dear Annita:
I was so happy to know you!
Don't forget your are good friends,forever!!Let's study hard ~~Go Go!!

Juan Carlos said...

Anita thank you for your comment.
I want you know that you are a very special person. I hope to be your friend bye bye.