Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Hi, I’m Miyoung, from Korea.
Korea is a small country. But I like my home country.
I’m student in Korea. My job is student and major is business.
My dream is to be a journalist. So I study journalism in my university.
I came here about 2weeks ago.
I’m 21 years old in American age and then Korea age is 23.
Now, I live in Chipwood, with my aunt.
I like to shopping, bowling and jogging.
My family is father, mother, older brother and me.
I love my family. And now I study ELP in UNF.
I want to good speaking English (better than now)

5 comments:

Oihana said...

It is surprising to me but you are older in Korea than you are in America. I would like to know why.

Henry said...

Hi. Hi Miyoung. You has an especial name, Ilike it.

kayla said...

I'm happy to have you in class, Miyoung!

Vitor Bianchi said...

Hiiii Miyoung nice to meet to ... You are a nice girl and I hope you like our class ok .. ??

see You soon ... bye BYe ..

W.T. said...

Miyoung ~~

I am so happy to know you~
Welcome to Elp calss 2!
I believe we will be good frieds, because you are a nice girl,I like you so much.^_^