Tuesday, January 16, 2007

About me

My name is Seta. I come from Cambodia, the country locate in Asia. I’m 18. I came here 3 weeks ago and I’m very happy together in the class. I live in Jacksonville Florida with my aunt. Every weekend I like spend my time in library and internet. I like using Internet because I can get a lot of information from it and I can know a lot of technology from all over the world. I like computer. I can spend whole day with it. In computer I like designing website and research new style and technique to develop my website. I feel fun with it. I never bore with it. Sometime I can play music as I design website. Moreover, I like design pictures, especially my pictures. At the first I feel comfortable in the class and I want to study there. The class has a lot of activity and fun. I like it because when we feel tire, we can stimulate it and happy together in the class to improve our English language.

6 comments:

Annabelle said...

Hey,it is nice to meet u!!!

Henry said...

Hi ceta.

How are your comics. You finished to read it. Can you borrow any?. Please study and do the homework, don't sleep much.

kayla said...

Seta, I can tell you are a pro (professional) with the computer. Maybe you can teach me some things!

anita said...

Hi Seta!

It is nice to meet you.If you have a free time please teach me some thing on the computer.This is important in the future.Thank You!!!

Juan Carlos said...

what's up man!!!

I want you know that you are a very smart young and never forget that you have a colombian friend

Anonymous said...

Ho!!!!man

I never forget you and piss you off.